Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog Pt. 1

I love almost everything that Joss Whedon influences or touches. And the new lovely to grace the web is that of a musical blog that was penned and performed during the WGA strike. I impolre you to click on this lovely graphic and take a look what reduces me to giggles and another way to unabashedly love Neil Patrick Harris.

Also, I'm quite happy that Nathan Fillion is still a ham and a half, with possible hamhock thrown in...

And that my favorite potential has a darling singing voice, oh Vi, how underused I felt you were in that final season, she of the caps.

So go, shoo, watch some 13 plus minutes of goodness and then download it from iTunes and help give the studios a nice show of what creative awesomeness with a touch of freedom can do.

Long live the internets!




Ceasing Ramble.

No comments: