Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pirates at the Ballpark

I found a picture on my phone when I was recently going through it and this one made me giggle.



A whole lot.




There are pirates at Kauffman Stadium!


Yes, I know what you're thinking that he merely is bringing in a high-powered... well monocular, is all I can think. I did think maybe it was a scope to some ridiculously large gun and I wouldn't be surprised if he has one of them, but it just made Daniel and I laugh so much.


All we could do is go Arrrrrr! Arrr! Arrr? Arrr! repeatedly.


The joke was a little bit on us because I think this was the day that Jose Guillen decided to talk back to a fan that was yelling at him.


The pirate saw it all.


If we were the Pirates I would dress up EVERY ballgame.


While this man would fit right in.

This ramble be ceasing me mateys!

No comments: