Tuesday, March 31, 2009

But I'm so comfy here...

Bandit has been progressing much faster than I actually thought he would be at my apartment.

Since I work close to home I can come home during lunch and check on him and his vigorous napping. He's really good at what he does. Sometimes I wish I had the stamina for a multiple siesta day.

I went and picked up a few cat things I realized I needed and when I arrived home a mere hour after 5... I found Bandit to be zipping around my house. I think he is feeling a bit more at home here.

I left a paper sack on the ground he almost got in it, which I would have picked him up instantly, but alas, he got out.

And then he decided to try it out for the comfy factor.



He's still on it an hour later sleeping peacefully.

So, a bag.

Okay I can get you paper bags kiddo.

Ceasing Ramble.

1 comment:

Betty (Beth) said...

He is so cute. :-)

I've already made plans to call you the two B's. Bandit and Brenda.

Actually I think I'm goign to start calling him El Bandito. Even though it should be more like Ninja Bandito.