Monday, May 4, 2009

A Kitty Love Story...

I came home from Minnesota and Bandito followed me around the apartment meowing and merr-ing as talkative as a four-year old asking you questions repeatedly.

I crawled into bed still feeling my Iowa hangover and generally still sick and crappy for the fifth day in the row.

I then saw that Bandit was cuddling up to his twin.



I could barely tell them apart. I knew one was a shoe and one was a cat, but which?!

And then Mr. Bandito started to get into protective mode over his new girlfriend Ms. Sole Kitty.



He was ALL over her and then he attacked me.



Well... actually he didn't he just continued being really cute and cuddling up to Ms. Sole Kitty.


I hope she doesn't break his heart.

Ceasing Ramble.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

There are still shoes in this picture!!! You like shoes more than your cat!

This was completely hilarious, by the way. Love!



PS, some weird cat keeps getting in all your shoe pictures.

Betty (Beth) said...

He is so adorable. Plus this makes me want to bring over Catbus so Bandito can meet him.

If he was orange, I would be convinced he WAS Catbus. :-)

Love you and hope you feel better!

Adrienne said...

Hah! He does seem to have a way with the shoes... i mean other cats... i mean shoes!