Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mr. Mystery

From my recent trip to Minnesota I was allowed to go to Games by James in the Mall of America with Rach and Molly. There I purchased another mystery puzzle in utter glee and abandonment of how I really am trying actively to become an 82 year old woman.

This one is easier to put together than the previous one because it is actually in color. The other one I bought was Alfred Hitchcock and it was black and white. It took forever.

So the puzzle has overtaken my kitchen table and I've spent hours separating and piling.

Look what I found this evening on my table.


It was a new Mr. Bandito crime detective! He wanted to look over the murder scene and figure out the answer to the puzzle! (The puzzle has no picture and you read a 'murder' and then put it together to find out who the killer is and why you think that).



Somehow he had not knocked over my piles of blue with black edging in it, blue with jewelry, etc. It seemed that he was just thinking about putting the puzzle together himself. Which was kind as I was about ready to go to the office for internet and writing night with Nikki.


It was when he sensed that I wanted him to move that he laid down and tried to blend into the puzzle. This might have worked with the B&W one Mr. Bandito, but you can't pull that over on me tonight.

He is still Mr. Mystery and I know just to spite me he got back up on that table the second I left the house.

I know I would have.

Cats are pretty much made of awesome.

Ceasing Ramble.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

But where are the shoes?

Betty (Beth) said...

I have a case for Mr. Mystery. The Case of the Missing Shoes! Obviously they have all been stolen and HE is the only one who can find them!

Save the day, Bandito!!!