Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 24: 30 Day of TV - Best Quote

Day 24: Best Quote

There are quotes from previous shows that I've mentioned that hold a lot of meaning to me:

Grey's Anatomy - 5x19 - Elevator Love Letter by Stacy McKee

But they always come. They're my people. People keep you going. People are better than no people.

Six Feet Under - 5x12 - Everyone's Waiting by Alan Ball

You can't take a picture of this it's already gone. 


But you know what...


The best quote for me?

Is better watched than written out. It is from Parks and Recreation - 2x10 - The Hunting Trip by Daniel J. Goor.

Leslie Knope: [giving excuses why she shot Ron Swanson to the Park Ranger, each excuse is punctuated by a quick cut to another excuse]: I got that tunnel vision that girls get. I let my emotions get the best of me. I cared too much, I guess. I was thinking with my lady parts. I was walking and it felt icky. I thought there was gonna be chocolate. I don't even remember! I'm wearing a new bra, and it closes in the front, so it popped open and it threw me off. All I wanna do is have babies! I'm just going through a thing right now. I guess when my life is incomplete, I wanna just shoot someone. This would not happen if I had a penis! Bitches be crazy. I'm good at tolerating pain; I'm bad at math, and... I'm stupid.

           


The number of times that I have said, "Bitch be crazy" is in equal par with the other part of the NBC one-two punch, "I want to go to there" by Liz Lemon. 

It's a Poehler-Fey thing. 

Ceasing Ramble.

No comments: