Monday, September 27, 2010

Another Week

Today is my Mom's birthday.

Last year I forgot her birthday for the first time in the 'you're supposed to remember on your own' age. While my brother not only remembered, but got my Mom flowers. I heard about it for a month.

Today I was 99.9% sure it was my Mother's birthday.

I double checked by doing what anyone would do, bringing up her university records. It's the nice thing about working at the university that your parents went to, access to verifying birthdays.

I gave a birthday call on the way to the nearby community college. Saved.

Work was interesting as it always is at the community college. I enjoy the atmosphere and the changing up of viewpoints in the students.

On the drive home I called again to chat with my folks. When I tried to get out of my Mom if my brother had called yet.

He hadn't.

So I called him and told him to call my Mom.

Sure wish Brian did that for me last year.

On the workout side of things:

Friday - I did not have time to do the circuit workout, Beth invited me to go to the Season Ticket holder party at the K. I got to see the clubhouse, sit in the dugout and walk around the field. It was awesome.

Saturday it rained on and off and Dany and I went to a little tailgate with Hawk the Ewok.

Sunday... I diligently watched television.

Today I got back into the circuit workout and I think next week I will fully be able to add in another set to the beginner workout.

Miles Walked: 5.575
Circuit: Beginner - 3

Ceasing Ramble

No comments: