Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 2: 30 Days of TV - You Wish More People Were Watching...

Day 2: A show that you wish more people were watching (currently on).

This is not hard for me as I always wish this and repeatedly say it out loud to many of my friends.

I wish more people were watching Chuck on NBC.



I mean it's all of my Kryptonites all together in one package of Awesome.

It has action, spy adventure and intrigue, romance, all wrapped up and hugged with the legs of comedy

The show also reinvents itself every season that it's on TV. It has a successful fan campaign to come back for another season when it was on the bubble (again).

But mostly. That show has heart.

It has pretty.



And pretty hot.



And Jeffster.



Also somehow every single guest star when shown in a preview of I see the name flash up on the screen is perfect. I actually said, "Wow, Nicole Richie can act!" and "Who knew that Kristen Kruek is so likeable!"

The nods to pop culture geekdom are well played and honor the nerd, geek, dork, or dweeb in all of us. Not since Buffy have I gushed so much about a show, but somehow... I don't have people to fangirl with and it is so very upsetting.

Especially when I know they would all love it as much as me.

So watch it already.

And check in on the others...
Beth
Dany
Jessie
Nikki

Ceasing Ramble.

1 comment:

Betty (Beth) said...

I know I should watch this show. I know. I know. I know.