Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 7: 30 Days of TV - Least Favorite Episode of Your Favorite TV Show

Day 7 : Least favorite episode of your favorite TV show

I had the same issue in this as Jessie did even the lesser episodes of Buffy still have something that redeems them., but I believe that Inca Mummy Girl has the least.

While it continues with the theme that Xander (as well as Buffy and Willow) love lives are doomed since they live on the Hellmouth the writing is weak and the guest star, while charming when not speaking, is not so charming while speaking.

In the second season they did finally get Christophe Beck to do the score.  The incidental music really brought Buffy and Angel to life for me. Click on the links, you'll find my favorite themes are a bit of the angsty one, but I digress.

The redeeming factor of this episode? Seeing Xander eat an entire Twinkie in one bite.



(Okay fine, I it's also Oz's first episode, but even Seth Green can't fix this for me or Willow in an eskimo outfit).


Xander on Twinkies: "And the exciting part is that they have no ingredients that a human can pronounce, so it doesn't leave you with that heavy 'food' feeling in your stomach."

And while I love some physical comedy, especially from the capable hands of Nicholas Brendan, it just is all I can really love about Inca Mummy Girl.

Underwhelmed.


Ceasing Ramble.

No comments: